Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christian Music CD Design- Graphic Designer: Christian Rock

The name of this album is "View from Hear", there's a play on words so I tried to do the same visually- the client and I went through various drafts before deciding on this design. The genre of music is Christian Rock, the goal was to not hit people over the head with Christian symbolism so I approached it with a neutral design first and then sprinkled subtle spirituality through out- Vuala. Below are a collection of stock photo's I used to create this piece.Also below are other cover designs created for this project that didn't make the cut. They were all created using photoshop. As you can see they all use a similar color palette which was specified by the client- I think that they're all very nice but of course I have a bias. Greatness!
© 2009 Fernando Medina- Graphic Designer and Illustrator. CD Design- Christian Rock.