Monday, February 16, 2009

DVD Cover Design: dvd package graphic designer

DVD Cover Design for an independent film. I designed the dvd slip cover design of a movie I wrote, directed, and appeared in. As a graphic designer I always enjoy working on personal projects such as this one- it was a lot of fun. I took photographs of all four campers and placed them on the cover similar to poplar movie poster designs. I added some grungy fonts and organic textures to portray the environment we were in.. the woods. This DVD cover design was a big hit with my friends- they all got a signed copy and according to the cover design accolades we won an oscar!

I design for print products, including dvd slip cover designs, cd cover designs, book cover design, and more. Visit www.fernandocreative.com for more work.

I am based in Aurora, IL 60505. However I work with clients all throught the world including North and South America, Europe, Asia, and more. Chicago graphic designer, Aurora, IL graphic designer artist.