Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby shower invitation design- chicago, IL graphic designer. Children's Illustrator.

This is a baby shower invitation design card that I created for a client who was expecting a baby girl and was organizing a little party to commemorate this momentous occasion. I created the invitation card design using soft colors and a playful font selection to reflect this special event. She had some text she wanted me to incorporate into the design including time, place, date, as well as a list of stores she was registered at. She was very happy with the invitation design and she received many compliments on it. As a graphic designer I love when I can flex my creative muscle and design a heavy metal rock poster one day and the next day design an invitation for a baby shower. This work schedule assures that I will never get bored because every day brings a new challenge.