Thursday, June 24, 2010

Midtown pub and grill restaurant logo design- Aurora, IL graphic designer

I created this logo for a new pub and grill restaurant located in downtown Aurora, IL. This client wanted a logo graphic design that conveyed class, a welcoming atmosphere, and something that just felt "home town". I started by sketching a few ideas and presenting him with some options- once he saw the logo design concept sketches he instantly gravitated to the logo design seen above- it was a hole in one. The building sketch in the logo design is the historic Leland Tower in Aurora, IL. Midtown pub is located on the first floor of this building. He now has the logo on all his employee t-shirts, window decals, menus, and other promotional material. I also created the logo design below that wasn't used but I thought it was pretty nice.
The food is great, I recommend the Hawaiian pineapple burger- actually I think I'll go there for lunch today. You can view their facebook page here