Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CD package design: Latino Christian Music- Canta al Señor

This is a recent cd package design and poster art I recently completed for a talented and upcoming latino christian musician. The christian musicians name is Fito Delgado. Sometimes design clients are very involved in the cd design process and sometimes they prefer to keep their distance and let me develop the packaging art. I work fine either way- it all depends on weather the client has a specific unique idea in mind for the design or not, in this case pastor Fito had a very specific look in mind. He described his concept to me and gave me the colors he likes, I took that info and created this cd package and poster art.
 
 
 
I started by designing the cd cover, once the cover art was approved I followed through to the rest of the cd packaging and promotional art. The packaging came out great, on time, and exceeded his expectations- needless to say he was very happy with the end result.