Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rawlings Product Packaging design and Merchandiser: sporting goods graphics and floor display branding

I created this package design and floor display merchandizer art for Rawlings, the industry leader in sporting goods. The packaging design is for a sports equipment organizer product. I used a red and black color scheme to give the packaging a sleek and modern look. Along with some metallic elements to frame the products fresh colorful photography. I started this branding project by spending some time with the product, feeling the material, learning about it's features and abilities. Once I captured the inspiration I needed I proceeded with creating a few different design concepts based on my experience with the product, i felt it was very sturdy, modern, and sporty- I used this information to form the branding story of the product package design and advertisement designs. I worked alongside the Rawlings branding / marketing team to fine tune the packaging and merchandiser art- I'm very proud of the finished product.