Thursday, June 24, 2010

d7 Band Christian cd art graphic designer, musica Cristiana cd diseno grafico

This is the cd packaging design I created for a Christian rock band based in Kansas City. They wanted a cd design that conveyed it was a live recorded concert. I designed the d7 logo on the cover and added several textures to give it a rich depth and I made the colors dark but rich. D7 didn't want a band photo on the cover so I created a lively crowd in an abstract environment as if they where attending a concert in another dimension.
D7 also wanted to incorporate their song lyrics, thank you's, and production notes- so they went with a 6 panel design to fit all the text. I carried the cover design theme throughout the packaging to give it a cohesive look. The band is now very happily promoting their new cd release on tour.