Thursday, March 5, 2009

Canadian rock cd cover design album package heavy metal

This is one of my favorite cd cover designs, I had this cover image in my head and I could vaguely visualize it- but I knew I really like the concept. So I started collecting images of woman's faces to compose this collage. The cd cover was the primary focus because then there after the rest of the packaging is based on the cover design, it basically sets the art direction of the remaining package design. This band I believe is from canada and have had great success with there cd release. This cd cover design came out better than I imagined- I suspect they'll be back for their second album release.

© 2009 Fernando Medina. Aurora, IL 60505 graphic designer and illustrator. Chicago graphic designer, cd cover designer.