Thursday, March 5, 2009

christian hip hop rap cd design cover

This Christian rap cd cover design was a labor of love, combining two loves of mine, my Christian faith, and hip hop music. A match made in heaven. The cd design for a U.S. based rap group started off as a pencil sketch in my drawing pad, I then began to add other elements such as text, textures, lettering, and a border. Christian rap music I believe is a music market that still has much growth potential- I believe that it will start to boom more and more in the future. The rap group is actually very talented and I encourage you all to go out and purchase this cd if you're into christian hiphop music or if you just want to have a cd package with a great design also.

© 2009 Fernando Medina. Aurora, IL 60505 graphic designer and illustrator. Chicago graphic designer, cd cover designer.